Arthritis Gloves are designed to help relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands. The unique design of the IMAK Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing. The Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton LycraÂ®, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night. The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks without issue.
- Effective, non invasive arthritis relief
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip
- Cotton Lycra allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry
Comfortable to use all day and night
- To determine the size required, measure the width of your hand at the knuckles. Small = up to 7.94cm Medium = up to 8.89cm Large = up to 10.16cm Imak Arthritis gloves are sold as a pair.