The Invacare SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is designed to help providers meet the needs of oxygen patients in nearly any setting, the SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator features continuous flow at 1-3 LPM and pulse dose 1-5. It is small, quiet and reliable, giving patients the freedom to go just about anywhere without fear of running out of oxygen.
The Invacare SOLO2 concentrator features InvacareÂ® Sensi-Pulseâ„¢ Technology that customizes the size of each bolus of oxygen to meet patient demand. Whether sleeping, relaxing or exercising, Sensi-Pulse technology adapts to the patient’s oxygen needs. Sensitive conserver, sensible design…Sensi-Pulse Technology.
Sensi-Pulse technology provides constant minute-volume. This means that regardless of a patient’s breath rate at any given setting, the same amount of oxygen is provided per minute. As the breath rate decreases, the bolus size increases.
NOW APPROVED FOR IN-FLIGHT USE BY THE FAA. Learn more about Traveling with Oxygen
- Continuous flow and Pulse dose settings 1-5 meet the needs of a broad range of patients
- Battery, AC or DC operation for patient convenience
- No separate battery charger needed; charge battery with either the AC or DC adapter
- Wheeled cart included with every SOLO2 concentrator kit
- Invacare Sensi-Pulse Technology
- Easy to read control panel; no lights or codes to interpret
- Designed for ease of use
- No fear of running out of oxygen
- Encourages mobility, travel and independence
- Continuous flow and pulse settings provide maximum flexibility
- FAA approved
- Dimensions: 16.5″ (H) x 11″ (W) x 8″ (D)
- Product Weight: 17 lb.
- 3 lb. Battery
- Oxygen: Flow: 1-3 LPM,1-5 Pulse Settings
- Capacity: 3 LPM
- Operating altitude: up to 10,000 ft
- Concentration Levels: 95.6%-87%
- Power Wattage: DC Power Input: 24 VCD @ 7.5 A
- Battery: 2.6 hours @ 2 LPM
- Recharge Time: 4.5 Hours*